Centremis hires the best security professionals in the industry.
Think you have the skills and experience to be a Centremis security professional? Discover what is next in your career by applying for one of our open positions.
Executive Protection Consultant- Centremis LLC
Centremis LLC, a subsidiary of NMR Consulting, is seeking an Executive Protection Consultant. This candidate will be responsible for performing all aspects of protective operations domestically and outside the United States. This person must be able to operate within a small team environment with a responsibility to ensure the safety and security of designated individuals. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing discrete protective services, success working in a small team environment, maintain strict confidentiality, and the necessary communication skills. Coordinate protective details through the Director of Executive Protection. Foster an environment of trust and confidence through integrity and professionalism. Travel as necessary to provide protection and conduct advances. Responsible for coordinating intelligence gathering using social media, threat analysis, and general intelligence activities Ability to interact with other companies CEOs/government officials and their executive protection teams. Conduct investigations, security vulnerability assessments and other types of operational support as needed.
The Executive Protection Consultant will:
- Coordinate security related duties including, but not limited to executive protection, asset protection, emergency planning, risk assessments, special event planning, etc.
- Prioritize strategies through a holistic approach to security to anticipate, identify, and mitigate risk.
- Assist with planning, organizing, and executing discrete executive protection services.
- Skilled in being able to quickly collect, analyze, and disseminate information in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and often times ambiguous environments. Calm under pressure.
- Coordinate regularly with team members and various service providers and agencies.
- Travel frequently, often on short notice, including globally.
- Regularly conduct advance operations.
- Minimum of ten years in security, military, or law enforcement.
- Must understand and have demonstrated experience in executive protection concepts, protective intelligence, and have experience in international and domestic travel.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, collaborative abilities, and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of physical security systems to include, but not limited to, intrusion detection systems, CCTV, and other security related software/hardware.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct supervision, and understand security concepts.
- DCJS certified or able to become DCJS certified as a protection specialist.
To apply for this job, click here.
Centremis LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V